The Office of INVEST JAPANInvest Japan
- Japanese version
- English version
How do we serve?
The Office of Invest Japan provides the following services to potential investors:
- Request of information on investment.
- Information on applying for investment opportunities.
- Complaints about processing of the advanced notification system, on the so-called no-action-letter system, and on investment.
- Matters related to investment.
How to file an inquiry?
Inquiries with forms (as found below) can be submitted by telephone, facsimile, e-mail, and by going to the Office of Invest Japan in person. Inquiry by proxy representative is also possible. You must, however, clarify your name and address (in the case of a corporation, the name and location), the contents of the inquiry, and the purpose or goal.
Where to file inquiries
Inquiries can be filed with JETRO's Invest Japan Business Support Center(IBSC) or Office of Invest Japan within the appropriate ministry.
Within 10 days (excluding weekends and public holidays) after the acceptance of an inquiry we will, in principle, reply. However, if complicated or difficult issues such as permission and approval matters are involved, it may not possible to reply within that time frame.
Contact the Cabinet Office's Invest Japan Office
- The Office of Invest Japan
- Office of Foreign Direct Investment Promotion, Cabinet Office
- 1-6-1 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8914
- TEL: +81-3-6257-1540
- Please send your inquiries here.
Information on this sheet is subject to the disclosure law.
The information is not disclosed if there is a possibility that its disclosure violates the right, the status and the other just profits of individuals, corporations and so on.